Tuesday, June 27, 2006

My turn

so here's how it all started....from my perspective. i got back from another awesome week in alaska to find that i had been contacted through my match profile. i dropped a quick note to maggiesue811 letting her know a) i had just got back into town and b) let's talk some more. i was in a "forget all this e-mailing back and forth" mood, so after a few notes to confirm taste in music, movies, books, etc. i went for the "can i have your number?". and that was pretty much just to call and say "hey, let's meet".

after what was probably one of the worst days of my life (not really, but still, funny), i got to meet maggie the following weekend. i figured i'd go for low-pressure, sunday evening dinner on my way back from a weekend in albany and going to the track @ saratoga. dinner at outback went great. good food, good conversation. getting a kiss at the end was a good sign that i'd get a second date.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home